Friday 15 July 2016

Reciting Buddhist sutras, practicing life liberation and making great vows cure my cancer

Reciting Buddhist sutras, practicing life liberation and making great vows cure my cancer

http://guanyincitta.com/en/reciting-buddhist-sutras-practicing-life-liberation-and-making-great-vows-cure-my-cancer/
Reciting Buddhist sutras, practicing life liberation and making great vows cure my cancer
My gratitude to the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva, to the merciful and selfless Master Jun Hong Lu, and to all dharma defenders!
My name is Yu Dashun and I’m 67 years old. I’m from Henan Province. Although I have always believed in Buddhism, I didn’t actually practice it. I only offered incense and kowtowed to Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Fortuna Buddha on the 1st and 15th of every lunar month, to pray for safety and fortune. With the blessing of Guan Yin Bodhisattva, Ms Ding introduced Guan Yin Citta to me when I visited the temple in Putuo Mountain on the birthday of Guan Yin Bodhisattva in the year 2015. Ms Ding gave me some materials of Guan Yin Citta, including introductory booklets, guides, and DVDs. I really treasured them and read them carefully every day. I have gained a lot of knowledge in Buddhism and learnt that we could improve our health and change our destiny by practicing Buddhism and reciting Buddhist scriptures.
When I first learnt how to recite scriptures and Little Houses, a lymphoma, about the size of an egg yolk, grew in my right armpit. It was removed in a surgery but metastasized to my lung, adrenal grand, right arm, left hip and peritoneum. I was very worried and felt hopeless. I made a call to enquire Ms Song and Ms Ding in Tianjin, and they advised me to recite the Heart Sutra and Little Houses, make grand vows, perform life liberation and read the “Buddhism in Plain Terms” every day. During that period, I offered around 200 Little Houses and released more than 60,000 fish. My health greatly improved and my family was very happy for me.
However, not long later, a small lump grew on my vocal cord so that I could barely speak. I was advised by the doctor to remove it with a surgery. Then I visited another hospital, and was told that it was a malignant tumor. I didn’t agree to surgery but considered visiting a reputable hospital in Beijing. Before paying a visit, I told Ms Song and Ms Ding about my situation. They asked me to made grand vows, recite scriptures and Little Houses silently and release as many fish as possible. My daughter recited Little Houses for me and I kowtowed to Guan Yin Bodhisattva 13 times per day and prayed for her to have a benign tumor instead of a malignant one. I made a vow that I would be committed to practicing Guan Yin Citta for the rest of my life with great perseverance and would never recede.
Ms Song wrote an email to Master Jun Hong Lu’s secretariat for me and received a response shortly with new instructions. Thanks to Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Master Jun Hong Lu! I followed those new instructions immediately. After 20 days, I visited the hospital in Beijing. The tumor was diagnosed as a benign tumor and it had shrunk. I couldn’t believe it! I sent a message to Ms Song and Ms Ding with great excitement about such a good news. I don’t have any difficulty in speaking now and the other parts of my body have greatly improved as well.
I would like to be one of the thousand eyes and arms of Guan Yin Bodhisattva and introduce Buddhism to more people. Two months after I started practicing Guan Yin Citta, I was told that my friend’s partner had terminal cancer. I hope that they can free themselves from suffering by practicing Buddhism. Therefore, I enquired Ms Song and sent them the materials of Guan Yin Citta. Since I started to practice Buddhism on 19th of lunar February 2015, I have recited 350 Little Houses and my daughter has recited 280 pieces for me. I keep releasing fish every day no-matter what the weather is like. I have released more than 80,000 fish so far. Except for releasing fish and reciting scriptures every day, I will spend one or two hours in introducing Guan Yin Citta and its benefits to my relatives and friends. I also let them know that Little Houses can help us change our destiny and improve our health.
A friend of mine has got esophageal cancer. After the surgery, his had low appetite and a weak digestive system. Ms Ding and I gave him some materials of Guan Yin Citta including the introductory handbook, Buddhism in Plain Terms, DVDs and guide to reciting Little Houses. I also convinced him with my own experience. Since then, he recites scriptures and Little Houses diligently every day, reads Buddhism in Plain Terms and performs life liberations. His health situation has improved significantly as well.
There is a Guan Yin Temple and a primary school near the village I live. On the 1st and the 15th of each lunar month and on some important festivals, many people will visit Guan Yin Temple. However, in rainy days, the road towards the temple and the school will become very muddy, making it difficult for people to walk through. I wrote to the local government to apply for a budget to repair the road in year 2014. The construction was completed in August 2015 and a cement road towards the Guan Yin Temple was built.
My health situation has improved significantly! The medical check that I took on 8 December 2015 confirmed that my peritoneum was cancer free. I found it very hard to believe that I was able to recover within such a short period of time! Guan Yin Bodhisattva has been blessing me mercifully and the power of reciting scriptures, making vows and performing life liberation is truly inspirational. Nothing could express how thankful I feel towards the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva and towards Master Jun Hong Lu. I would like to extend my sincerest gratitude towards those dharma practitioners who have given me help and support. I will be committed to practicing Buddhism diligently under the guidance of Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Master Jun Hong Lu for the rest of my life.
My deepest gratitude towards the Greatly Merciful and Greatly Compassionate Guan Yin Bodhisattva, to the merciful Master Jun Hong Lu, and to all dharma defenders!
http://guanyincitta.com/en/

No comments:

Post a Comment